The Jetech model HE-30/40 heat exchanger cleaning system is engineered to clean and unclog heat exchanger tubes and pipe in a semi-automated process. After initial setup, the system requires only one operator who can control the rotation of the lances and the in/out motion of the lances for cleaning from the remote operators station.
- Standard unit has one rotating lance.
- Optional: 2, 3, or 4 rotating lances.
- Air driven rotation.
- Remote operation station with foot control valve and joystick in/out control of the lances.
- Effective cleaning length: 25 feet (7.68 m).
- Box style X-Y frame with attachment points to heat exchanger.
- Swing type level unit at rear at system to control level position of the lance track unit.
Alum. Linear track system with slide carriage.
- Completely air motor driven.
- One 953RS Eddy-Jet seal per lance.
The Jetech model RL-40 Rigid Lance system is available in several configurations to satisfy virtually all your production pipe cleaning/coating-removal needs. Basic models are Electric driven, and can be rotating lance, or non-rotating when it is more convenient to turn the work.
Pressures to 40,000 psi (2760 bar) and flow rates to 25 GPM (95 L/M) will ensure you perform the task efficiently. The RL-40N Non-rotating lance is perfect for rubber and concrete lining removal from pipes. Standard length: 25 ft.(7.6m) ID sizes 1.25 Inch (32mm) and up.